Zhejiang Wild Bird Society
The Zhejiang Wild Bird Society (ZJWBS) was founded in 2002 in Hangzhou. It is a membership-based non-governmental organization affiliated to Zhejiang Wildlife Conservation Association. It currently has 280 members.
- To aid the investigation and conservation of wild birds and their habitats;
- To organize and develop bird watching activities in Zhejiang;
- To promote appreciation and understanding of birds.
- Development of bird watching activities in Zhejiang;
- Organization of bird watching activities for the members and the public;
- Investigation and monitoring of wild birds and their habitats in Zhejiang;
- Providing wildlife conservation comments to the government;
- Participating in wildlife conservation activities;
- Promotional and education in bird conservation for the public;
- Social service on investigation, photography and ornithological consultancy.
Office: Zhejiang Museum of Natural History,
No. 6 Westlake Cultural Square, Chaohui Street, Hangzhou,
P R China,
Contact person： Dr. Chen Shuihua, Mr. Fan Zhong-yong, Ms. Wu Xiaoli, Ms. Chen Yanqing
Contact number： +86-571-85395172
Fax number： +86-571-85395172